The Three Forks Area Ambulance Service is committed to providing the highest quality emergency medical services available to the community we serve. At the same time, we will facilitate the education, training and understanding of injury and illness prevention as well as our role in the response, treatment, and transportation of the sick and injured.
The professionals of this organization will strive to meet the ever-changing nature of healthcare, emergency service, and public safety arenas through continuous training, incorporation of new technologies, and interagency cooperation.
Through planning, staffing, and resourcing, we will provide the leadership, EMS management, and services necessary to fulfill our commitment to the community we serve, while assisting neighbors as requested.
We will do this in a fiscally responsible manner and with the professionalism expected from those we serve.
CORE VALUES OF THE ORGANIZATION
The Three Forks Area Ambulance Service will focus its attention on the following core values. These will be utilized to guide our group direction and in decision making.
- Excellence in total patient care.
- Operating with Respect, Integrity, and striving for Continuous Improvement.
- Recruitment and retention of good people.
- Providing high quality training opportunities.
- Assuring the infrastructure necessary so that our services will be available regardless of man-made or natural disasters.
- Having an excellent, well deserved image and reputation in the emergency service and general community, and maintaining good relationships in these areas.
Patient care is always paramount, and is held to the highest regard over all of our core values.